What is my blog about?

"She had her nose in a book and her head in the clouds"

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hi Ya'll!

Ya'll, it has been far too long and for that I apologize.  Starting back to school and getting used to my new work schedule and the run of things at my internship has been quite enough to thoroughly exhaust me. As we speak, I am sitting at the kitchen table, chin deep in psychology notes, eating peanut butter from the jar and using this wonderful blog as a tool of procrastination.  So here's the update:
  1. I bought a dress!!! I mean this dress is seriously the most amazing piece of clothing to ever grace this body.  I love it, I look like a incredibly svelte movie star in it, and my mom agreed that it was pretty much, all together, amazing so we bought it.  It should be in at the end of May so I will let ya'll know then how it fits and what all will begin then!
  2. I also booked the photographer, the florist, the caterer, and the venue.  I am officially getting married on August 6, 20ll at 6 p.m. at the Kirk House.  Rosebud will be in charge of my beautiful flowers (green hydrangeas) and Full of Grace Catering will be in charge of the delicious fare ( A NACHO BAR!!!).  All in all, things have really come together!
  3. Matt and I are house shopping! As soon as we find a place to call home, I will keeping ya'll in on every detail from painting to appliances to bed linens.  Most of the houses in our price range need a little TLC so it should be interesting to see the transformation. 
I think that is it for now as far as updates are concerned.  I'm experimenting in the kitchen so I can learn to cook something that won't poison my poor new hubby.  I will fill ya'll in on the quick, easy, and delicious ones and I'll probably just keep the disasters to myself.  That is unless the disaster is so hilarious that it would be wrong to keep ya'll uninformed.  Keep checking back and be sure that I am working on something fabulous to share with ya'll! Love  ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment