What is my blog about?

"She had her nose in a book and her head in the clouds"

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Welcome!

Hi there! This is a big event for me and I am so excited about sharing a historic day in Jaclyn history: this is my very first blog. EVER. I suppose the polite thing to do would be to introduce myself.  My name is Jaclyn and I'm a student at the University of Alabama ( ROLL TIDE!). I'm also a newly engaged girly and I'm sure ya'll will be hearing all about that as it occupies alot of my mind. Also, my best friend, roomate, and maid of honor is also engaged and getting married soon as well.
I have been wanting to do some blogging for a while and so, with a little encouragement from my roomie, I took the plunge.  My mind goes ninety to nothing all day long so this will be the perfect outlet for all those thoughts! In this blog, I will probably talk alot about books I'm reading, new things I'm trying, and all about being a bride!! I hope that ya'll will follow along the next several months as I waid through mounds of ideas for flowers, dresses, locations, etc. as I plan my big day! I love crafty stuff and am an avid painter so there will probably be lots in here about whatever new craft project I'm dabbling in! So, Welcome and I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures in reading, crafting, and wedding planning!

1 comment: